Dust Filtering - Bag Filter (for aqua feed, animal feed, and pet food)
IDAH Bag filter provides effective air filtration during the entire process, from intake, grinding, transportation, and central aspiration. High-pressure air-jet releases retained material from the filter back into the process, reduce material loss and air pollution, to provide a clean and safe work environment.
Filtering dust and dropping material back to the process as dust collects in process of animal feed, pet food, aqua feed (floating and sinking).
Features and Benefits
- Three types of bag filters are intended for different process requirements
- Easy to install on existing equipment
- Automatic timer-based pulse-jet cleaning cycles according to the requirements of the work process
- Quick and safe filter element replacement from inspection door with optional hatch replacement
- Optional cylindrical or rectangle stainless-steel casing with bottom flange
- High-quality standard filtering parts with simple construction
- Low tension on filtration material to ensure its durability and reliable work
- Filtering area up to 100 m²
- Differential pressure gauge
Bag Filter for Raw Material Intake Process
During the raw material pouring process, some dust will fly out. This dust can create problems accumulate in the environment and harm the machines and operator. The bag filter will absorb the dust and release it to the conveying line.
Bag Filter for Grinding System
In the grinding system, the bag filter is used as the primary and the secondary filtering. When used as a primary filtering system, a bag filter will be attached near the grinder and it will filter out all the fine dust.
When used as a secondary filtering system, a bag filter will be placed after the cyclone collector. The cyclone collector will separate material with higher density, while the finer dust will go through to the bag filter.
Bag Filter for Transport Equipment
During the materials transport process, either horizontal or vertical transport, some dust will fly out. This dust can create problems accumulate in the environment and harm the machines and operator. The bag filter will absorb the dust and release it to the conveying line.
- PS-Series for Transport Equipment
- PS-Series for Intake Section
- PS-Series for Grinding System
|Filter Area (m2)||1.4||3.2|
|Number of filter-tube||4||6|
|Paired Machine||BC-20, EH-80||BC-25, BC-30|
|Filter Area (m2)||4.6||9.6||12.8||19.2|
|Number of filter-tube||8||18||24||36|
|Filter Area (m2)||12.8||19.2||47.6||62.9||81.6||89.9|
|Number of filter-tube||24||36||56||74||96||104|