Premix Micro Dosing - Micro Dosing (for Premix in Food and Feed Industry)
IDAH Micro dosing system is used to accurately dose and weigh ingredients with micro quantities (up to 150 kg per batch). Each material is individually fed into the weighing hopper. This system lowers the cost of production processing and the probability of human error. This system can be used for a wide range of products for the feed industry.
The micro-dosing system is used for premix dosing of valuable additives in the food sector and feed sector. These additives may include vitamins, minerals, and other trace ingredients.
Features and Benefits
- Reliable accurate system for the precious material
- Improve the efficiency of the production process
- Data record provides a traceable production quality control
- Optional automatically control system for easy operation
- Optional dust filter for the dust-free work environment
- Wide range of dosing capacity
- Low maintenance and running costs