Material classification - Revolving Screen (for food, aqua feed, and animal feed Industry)
Consistent product size is important. During production, the finished product may come out in different sizes. IDAH VS Series Revolving Sieve has a proven track record in many industrial applications. This sieve applied circulatory and oscillating motion for classifying and sieving material.
Revolving Sieve is widely used in product screening and classification in food (wheat, corn, and soybean), aqua feed, and animal feed Industry.
Features and Benefits
- Sanitation-the screen frame is equipped with rubber balls to effectively shake off the remaining materials on the frame
- A selection of 1 to 3 layers of grading screen
- Maximum capacity can reach to 20 t/h poultry feed
- Belt pulley-operated driven wheel generating eccentric circulatory movement, separating material in spiral and oscillate motion
- Rugged design with low maintenance and low power consumption
- Cable suspended design generate controlled and specific motion trajectory
- Optional stainless steel body
Revolving Screen for Pelleted Animal Feed
Our customer in Indonesia is using our revolving screen for the classification of pelleted animal feed. In 2010, this customer tried to use our revolving screen (model VS-1830) in one of their production sites. This revolving screen can operate with around 20 t/h pellet with 4.0 mm size, efficiently classify the pellets. They are happy with this machine's performance and the low maintenance design.
VS-series Revolving Screen Working Method
Belt pulley-operated driven wheel generating eccentric circulatory movement, separating material in spiral and oscillate motion.
Thorough sieving and excellent grading, with replaceable screen equipped with rubber balls between inside the screen frame.
Cable suspended design generate controlled and specific motion trajectory.
|Number of screens||2||3||2||3||2/3|
1) Aquafeed, pelleted feed
2)animal feed, pelleted feed