Screw Conveying - Screw Conveyor and Feeder (for Food, Aqua feed, Animal Feed and Pet Food )
The screw conveyor is the key device for precisely feeding material to the dosing system.
The screw conveyor design ensures self-cleaning, less maintenance, eminent productivity, and comes in modular design.
For material transport in raw material and end-product of food, pet food, animal feed, aqua feed (floating and sinking), and other powder or granule form materials.
Features and Benefits
- Two types of screw conveyors to fit different process needs: trough (U shape) screw conveyor and tubular screw conveyor
- End bearing assembly with shaft seal for material and bearing partition
- Sturdy material for long use life and low maintenance
- Removable cover and inspection window for ease of cleaning
- Equipped with a zero-motion sensor, and an anti-block sensor for safe operation
- Sanitary design with enclosed housing to ensure a clean working environment
- The middle bearing will hold the main shaft on-position
- Customizable polygonal or cylindrical inlet and outlet
- The customized pitch of the screw flight design
- Optional inverter to control speed for energy cost saving
IDAH SC-Series Screw
There are 4 series of screw conveyors available in IDAH:
- FSC- and SC-series are the basic trough (U-shape) screw conveyors. FSC is used for feeding purposes, while SC is used for material transportation purposes.
- HSC-series is also a trough (U-shape) screw conveyor, but it has a defined inlet hole, which is pre-shaped for specific inlet hole sizes.
- PSC-series is a cylinder shape screw conveyor. The main usage of this screw conveyor is for precise feeding.
- FSM-series is a cylinder shape screw conveyor. The inlet is equipped with a stirring (batting) bar to help loosen the powdery material. This FSM series is also mainly used as a feeder.